The time has come to stand for all we believe in




Found love beyond all reason
You gave your life, your all for me
And called me yours forever
Caught in the mercy fallout
Found hope, found life, found all I need
You're all I need

The time has come
To stand for all we believe in
So I for one
I'm gonna give my praise to you
Today, today
It's all or nothing
All the way
The praise goes out to you
Yeah all the praise goes out to you today
Today, today
I live for one thing
To give you praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to you
Cause all we are is yours
And all we're living for is all you are
Is all that you are

1 Kommentare:

Danke für deine Kommentare *strahl*

Das ist so ein starkes Lied.
Ich wünschte, ich könnte es jeden Tag inbrünstig mitsingen und es genauso meinen...
Liebste Grüße ;)